User ID and Password login form is written in VBA-Excel.
Requirements are listed below. Based on the requirement, code is written in Excel-Macro. You can download and modify the excel sheet according to your requirements.
- User ID text field should contain only 6 numeric letters. (For Example, like a Office employee ID).
- User ID and Password field should not be empty.
- Password should match the respective user id in the UserPassword sheet.
- Cancel Button only should be used for cancellation the form.
- If the form is cancelled, entire excel sheet should be closed.
- Update password button should accept the new password.
- Reset button should clear all the fields in the login form.
- Logged in User ID should be displayed in the Cell no.D9 in the Login_ID Sheet. For Example:- If your logging with the user id(123456), respective name should be displayed
- in the Cell D9.
Default User ID and password for Login Form.
User ID Password
Download the Login Form Excel Sheet
You can provide your feedback and post your comments in the below comments form.