Do you want to send the mails from the spreadsheet list with different Email id's? It is very easy now to do it with Google's spreadsheet. Google spreadsheet has various and enormous functionality. This mail sending tutorial may need everyone who wants to send multiple emails to different recipients with different messages. Some people will buy the bulk Emailer and spending money to send mails. But this article will really help you to resolve the problem for bulk mailing. I have learnt it from google sites. Script's available in google page. I have given below in the steps for your reference.
I am not sure, how many mails we can send from gmail, because usually if you are sending bulk emails, automatically google will block your account as SPAM. But, you can use this google drive alternatively to send multiple mails.
For various reason, you may use the mails to send different recipients whether its personal or commercial. You just need to add the mail id's and message in the google's spreadsheet then execute the script to send the mail. From this spreadsheet, you can send the mail to any domain like yahoo, outlook, hotmail, etc....
Follow the below steps:-
- Open your Browser → Go to Google Apps →Sheets → Sheets → Create New
- Login with your google account. If you have already logged in, it will be redirecting to the spreadsheet page.
- Now you will be in spreadsheet page. Enter the Mail ID'sin A column and Message details in B Column like below. Save the Spreadsheet.
- Go to Tools → Script Editor → Select Blank Project from Google Apps Script. Copy and Paste the below script in the editor.
- Save the Script. Run the script now. You will be asked for authorization of your google account at the first time. Once authorization is done, Run again.
- Now go and check the mail whether the mails are received from the spreadsheet data. That's it.